Please read through our terms and conditions and the draft run of events for the Weekend prior to filling in the application form further down the page, to be posted here on Monday 3rd September at 10:00am. Please note you will need a bit of info on all the people on your application form including student numbers, mobile number etc. so make sure you have all this prior to commencing to complete the application form. Best of luck!
Please note the following (some of our standard terms and conditions etc.):
- By applying you are not guaranteed a place/ticket
- You are not guaranteed your preference of room, it is a preference only.
- If one or more of your group can’t make it, you need to put in a change request to CASSI – only the persons on the original application will be allowed to check in on the day and ID will be requested. We will review change requests on a case by case basis.
- If you are given a place and subsequently change your mind you are not entitled to a refund but we’ll do our best to replace you – it’s usually not difficult!!!
- There is a question on the application asking if you are willing to be placed on the waiting list if you don’t get tickets in the first round of applications – if you select yes, it could be a number of weeks before a refund is issued as a place could become available. If you select no then a refund will issue to you within one week of being notified that you have failed to receive a place.
- This is the EURO Paypal Application Form – tickets are €165/£150 booked through this form. One total payment required per application regardless of number of tickets on application.
Draft schedule for the weekend – finer details to be confirmed so all times are approximate but we wanted to give ye an idea of what to expect:
|Friday 3pm – 8pm||Arrive at Mount Wolseley and check in – bar will be open|
|8.30pm||First buses depart for Carlow – Fancy dress night – a chance to give that Halloween costume a trial run! Prize for best dressed.|
|10.00pm||Last bus departs for Carlow.|
|2:30am||Buses collect everyone in Carlow and return to the hotel|
|1am-4.30am||Residents bar open in the hotel serving food and drinks.|
|8am-11am||Breakfast in the hotel – time to be confirmed with Mount Wolseley.|
|1-4pm||Bingo Loco for the afternoon activity.|
|7pm||Drinks reception kicks off.|
|7.45pm||Everyone to be seated for dinner at 8pm.|
|8pm-3am||Hollywood themed black tie ball and charity raffle. As well as the usual band, DJ and a few surprises up our sleeve!|
|2am-4.30am||Residents bar open serving drinks only.|
|Early Sunday||Sleep in or make your way down to breakfast.|
|And then it’s all over for another year|