CASSI are delighted to announce that registration is now open to secure your place at the 2013 CASSI Conference. This year’s conference “Broadening your Horizons” will give you the opportunity to hear from Chartered Accountants from practice and industry as well as banking, politics, technology and beyond! Our speakers will share their insights and experiences of their ACA journey and give you the opportunity to ask questions and find out exactly where your qualification can take you!
When: Wednesday 27 November 2013
Where: Hilton Hotel, Charlemont Place, Dublin
Time: 1pm-6pm – we are working with firms to secure time off, please see below
Who: This year our headline speakers will include…
- Brendan Lenihan, President Chartered Accountants Ireland;
- Joan Burton TD, Minister for Social Protection and Labour Deputy Leader;
- Grainne McAleese, Vice President, Finance & Group Controller at Elan Pharmaceuticals;
- Roger Long, Head of Operation Risk, Allied Irish Banks;
- Liz Cunningham, International Tax Director at Google Inc.; and
- Dave Riordan, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Morgan McKinley.
We are also delighted to announce our keynote speaker, “The Man of Steal”, world renowned pickpocketer James Freedman of Magic Management. James is a communications and psychology expert who has shared his unique communication skills and powers of persuasion with many companies including Clarins, Hewlett Packard, Debenhams, Coca-Cola, Sony, Microsoft and Guinness – hold on to your wallets, keys, phones this is an experience not to be missed!
Please note spaces for this event are limited and we expect them to fill up fast so reserve your place as soon as possible to make sure you don’t miss out!
**We’ve been contacting firms to get you out of work to attend! We have now contacted every training firm and industry company in Ireland so speak to your training partners or other and register TODAY!. If you would like us to approach your firm, please contact us at email@example.com**
Dress code: Business