Join us for Pizza, a Drink and some valuable advice about working abroad with your accounting qualification
Morgan McKinley, in association with CASSI, are hosting an International Careers Evening for you to explore the international career options available to qualified accountants.
Date: Thursday 24th May 2018
Location: Morgan McKinley Office, Level 2, Connaught House, 1 Burlington Rd
- Owen Tiernan, VP Finance, Alkermes: Owen has worked internationally across Ireland, Australia and New Zealand for major international companies such as GE, Microsoft, Vodafone and KPMG
- Craig Doherty, Senior Internal Audit Manager, CRH: Craig trained with EY in the UK and has worked with CRH for 10 years. Craig will be able to discuss the potential international opportunities available to accountants in Ireland’s largest company.
- Speaker panel of professionals that have significant experience of maximising career opportunities internationally
- Information on the best locations and career pathways overseas
- Practical advice on the realities of working abroad in multiple locations
- Advice from Morgan McKinley Consultants with experience of working within Australia, London, Singapore, The Caribbean, Canada and the USA
To reserve your place email James Gallagher: email@example.com
Career Ally Hub: A unique resource centre to help you progress your career – register now
The Morgan McKinley Reward Programme.
Your endorsement means everything to us. Click here for more information.
Morgan McKinley, Connaught House, No.1 Burlington Road, Dublin 4