Morgan McKinley, in association with CASSI, hosted the annual conference for you to explore the career options available to qualified accountants and the importance of building your network in your career.
Date: Thursday 15th November 2018
Location: The Dean Hotel, Harcourt Street, Dublin
- Michael Walls, Founder and CEO of Dappr: Michael built Dappr with a mission to work with sole traders and small businesses to help them digitise their financial information so that this vision can be realised. Michael is also a Young Chartered Star and spoke about his experience to date which lead to setting up his own business and the importance of networking in the industry.
- Deborah Somorin, Founder of Empower the Family: From battling homelessness to ultimately become a chartered accountant with PwC and running Empower the Family, Deborah talked about the importance of a networking and hard work in her journey.
- Ciara Tallon, Career Development in CAI
- Dawn Leanne, head of CA support
- Representatives of Morgan Mckinley were also present to chat to attendees about various aspects of networking, the job market and much more!
Career Ally Hub: A unique resource centre to help you progress your career – register now
The Morgan McKinley Reward Programme.
Your endorsement means everything to us. Click here for more information.
Morgan McKinley, Connaught House, No.1 Burlington Road, Dublin 4